A $576.00 Value . . . Now Only $450.00!
We caught up with Tom Workman, MS, CasP, CHT-A who was passing through our town (North Palm Beach, Florida) on business. He served for many years as the UHMS Director of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs.
While talking with Tom, we asked him what books he considers essential for every hyperbaric clinic and practitioner to have in their hyperbaric medical reference library. He helped us make a list of the medical texts that are foundational to the practice of hyperbaric medicine.
Below is a list of his recommendations - and we've taken the liberty of putting the texts together into a package set so you can start your hyperbaric medical reference library at a discount!
Hyperbaric Medicine Reference Library, includes:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Indications (UHMS)
- Guidelines for Hyperbaric Facility Operations (UHMS)
- Hyperbaric Medical Practice
- Preventative Legal Care: A Practitioner's Guide to Medical-Legal Fitness
- Hyperbaric Facility Safety: A Practical Guide
- Policy and Procedural Guidelines for Hyperbaric Facilities
Tom Workman signing copies of the book Hyperbaric Facility Safety: A Practical Guide, 2nd Edition while visiting the Best Publishing Company offices.